Receptionist / Administrative Support Officer to join its workforce
This position is the initial point of contact for our business and a professional manner and presentation is required.
The role is flexible between permanent part time to full time dependant on the applicant.
The ideal applicant would be one that has high levels of skill and motivation in organisation, communication, meeting deadlines and computer systems. Tasks and responsibilities will include working alongside the Office Manager in –
- Assisting the Office Managers and Director with administrative duties;
- Responding to numerous incoming phone and customer enquiries,
- Entering jobs, invoices and payments on our computer database; (some MYOB and/or Simpro experience would be advantageous but not essential)
- Maintaining office equipment and stationary supplies;
- Scanning, photocopying, mail handling and banking; and
- Working well with a busy team.
The applicant must be self-motivated, friendly and enthusiastic towards work, have the ability to work on their own and in a team environment; and must be reliable and customer focused. They must bring a “Can Do” attitude to manage multiple tasks with competing priorities in a small, friendly and busy team environment.
If you have a strong commitment to customer service and team work and enjoy working in a small team environment and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.